7.09.2017

Made in China

Although I don't know how authentic it is despite the painting on their website. We went there on a Monday evening around 6pm and it was pretty chill, but around 7-8pm it was crowded so make reservations. My friend surprised me on my birthday with a visit here. I've wanted to go since I've heard mixed reviews from friends. Some said it was very uneven and the seasoning was off. While another friend said it was delicious. As always when I'm with my friend A we always order family style and we got recomended to order about 6-8 dishes in order to get full. The waitress was very friendly and pushed us towards some dishes she thought were fabulous.

  • RICE CRACKERS WITH SOY MAYONNAISE 40kr 
  • SMASHED CUCUMBER WITH CHILI OIL AND SESAME & LIME DRESSING 60kr 
  • PORK AND SHRIMP DUMPLINGS WITH CHINESE CHIVES 95kr
  • DEEP FRIED DRUNK CHICKEN WONTON 95kr 
  • CRISPY FRIED TOFU WITH CHILI OIL, BEAN SPROUTS, CILANTRO AND GLASS NOODLES 90kr 
  • SOFT SHELL CRAB WITH CHILI JAM, SOY MAYONNAISE & DAIKON 130kr
  • CARAMEL PORK WITH GREEN APPLE SALAD, LIME AND MINT 125kr
  • SPICY LAMB SOFT BUNS, PEPPERS, OYSTER SAUCE AND PICKLES 120kr 

One of the best things about the restaurant is that it's KRAV which means natural environment, care for animals and social responsibility. 



I thoroughly enjoyed the food. 
And came back 1 1/2 years later for lunch.
Still good. Awful service.

No comments:

Post a Comment